Our Lenders offers financing to real estate investors, real estate lenders, and Commercial real estate owner-occupants. Our team has been active in national commercial real estate lending since the early 1990s, and has originated loans of varying size, loan structures, purposes, and collateral types. With a deep bench of in-house credit, real estate, and legal experts, we are an effective loan transaction partner with a reputation for understanding complicated transactions, and closing quickly.
About the Loans We Originate
KK Capital One in-house expertise and experience affords us the confidence and flexibility to consider a wide variety of loan types and deal structures. Our team offers a depth of expertise originating:
Refinance or Acquisition Financing
- Investment or owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Conventional or transitional loans
- Storied loans
- Loans requiring unique structures
Clients call us when they have a loan that is too complicated for community banks, and too small for national banks. General loan parameters include:
- Commercial loans secured by all types of cash-flowing real estate
- Government guaranteed loans (e.g. SBA and USDA)
- Refinance of loans that are currently performing or sub-performing
- No collateral class restrictions
- No geographic restrictions
Our Approach to Commercial Lending
Our commercial loan group has refined its approach through decades of experience originating commercial loans across the U.S. In a typical deal, our in-house team:
- Thinks long-term, recognizing opportunity in out-of-favor asset classes and is uninfluenced by short-term market fluctuations
- Collaborates with value-add, third-party partners that are the best in the industry or sector
- Values long-term relationships with counterparties over a single transaction
- Flexible in loan structure and terms
- Speed and expertise are key to our success in any loan origination:
- Within days of receipt of the loan request, Our Lenders will present the borrower with a term sheet that outlines pricing, key assumptions, and key sale terms
- Upon acceptance of a term, Our Lenders complete final diligence, typically in less than 15-30 days
- Transactions are typically closed within 30-40 days of accepted terms sheet
Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loans Provide an Alternative to Traditional Lending
Purchasing or re-financing commercial property can be an important factor to lasting business success. However, the right financing will be required to ensure your company can secure the property it needs to grow. To this end, KK Capital One offers a variety of alternative lending solutions suited to your business needs.
Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loans Might Be the Answer
When it comes to traditional loans, a borrower’s credit history can have a direct impact on whether or not funding is approved. This is not the case with stated income commercial real estate loans, which instead focus on the income value of a given property to determine whether a loan will be granted. This greatly reduces the time it takes to receive approval, which is essential for those businesses in need of funding in a hurry.
Stated Income Loans Have a Multitude of Uses
Another benefit of stated income loans is that they can be used for many different purposes within a business. This includes:
- Property Purchase/Improvements
- Access to Working Capital
- Debt Consolidation
- Mortgage Refinancing
Flexibility is a vital aspect of a suitable financing solution, which is why many opt for stated income commercial real estate loans when seeking an influx of money into their business.
Contact Us Today to Find Out More
KK Capital One can help your business acquire the best alternative funding solutions available. Please contact us today to learn more about our many innovative financing programs.